ANST - Newcomers

Ches ches at io.com
Mon Mar 27 17:22:17 PST 2000

 I think that the wording is perhaps not correct. What Alauna has done is
bring up something that most definitely effected her as a newcomer specific
to this kingdom. Our Seneschal paraphrased what was probably a very long
dialog that would require some bath tub reading time.

Give her a chance to bring her experiences to this subject in the manner
that would make sense today as opposed to 10 years ago. Our membership had
dwindled from reading past threads on this list. New blood in this specific
area is more than likely going to help not hinder.

Alauna, anything that you need, let me know. I have experience in teaching
4-h'ers how to use a needle to sew Barbie doll clothes. If I can do that I
can help just about anyone, with sewing that is. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Dallas, Texas