ANST - Gulf Wars

Bryan Reynolds doc at twistercom.com
Sat Mar 25 09:03:04 PST 2000

My dear Lords and Ladies,

I, as a beginning fighter and bard in our beloved kingdom who was one of the
unfortunates unable to attend Gulf Wars this year, would like to make a request
of those of you good gentles who did.  There have been a few lovely tales and
accounts posted to this list, and I would like to thank all those wonderful
gentles who took the time to do so.  However, on behalf of all those who were
unable to attend and now wish to re-live it vicariously, I would like to request
more.  I have been to GW once, that that was when Thor won, but I still know how
many wonderful and joyous things always happen at war, and would love to 'hear'
more about it, as I'm sure others who were unable to make it would. I thank you
in advance for anything else anyone cares to post, and for listening to me
ramble.

-Fearadhach McCongel