ANST - Coursing

Charmchaser luckdawg at wf.net
Sun Mar 26 20:49:49 PST 2000

Shamless plug request honored here...

The first demonstration of coursing for the Pack of Ansteorra will be at
Conquest of the New World put on by Brad Leah.

The very next weekend at Elfsea Springfaire (as was arranged wayyyy back at
20th year)
We will be opening up the coursing field to any canine who wishes to give
coursing a try.
Please contact  the Stewards as to canine requirements.(Canton has special
requirements)
Please also let me know so the Kennel Lands can be arranged accordingly.

I will post as plans are made for further coursing events/classes.

see SCA_coursing at onelist.com  to join.

Mistress Elizabeth Curry
Houndmaster to the Royal Pack of Ansteorra
Society Houndmaster
 & Owned by the one and only Luckey Dog