ANST - Regional Archery Marshals

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Wed Mar 29 13:20:38 PST 2000

Well, here is my 2 cents worth.  When Lord Eadric was archery marshall,
and I right after him, my tenure
was in '94 I think.  That was a kingdom and regional/group rule then.
So Elfsea has always followed that rule for at least since 92 thru the
time Ld Feargus took over.
And I feel sure, since Ld Eadric turned all of the Archery Marshall thing
over to Ld Feargus,
it has and is still observed.

Innes