ANST - CBS thing

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sun May 7 10:21:52 PDT 2000

As soon as the broadcast was over, Vallust and I got on the CBS site and
e-mailed them a big thank you.  We also asked them if it was possible to
establish a link from their article on us on the web to the society's web
address.
It was a wonderful broadcast.  Everyone looked like they were having such a
great time.  What surprised me, though, was when they said there were 25,000
members worldwide and 150,000 participants, which breaks down to about 5
non-members to 1 member.  Maybe this broadcast will help shrink the gap.

Ascelyn