ANST - Did anyone tape it?

Melinda aerin at tcac.net
Tue May 9 05:57:40 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Pug Bainter <pug at pug.net>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, May 08, 2000 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: ANST - Did anyone tape it?

>Trish Kvamme (ladyoftherose at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
>> With all the joy being expressed here, I didn't see a post from anyone
who
>> actually taped it.
>
>Unfortunately my tape is missing the first minute or two. I'm gonna try
>to get a full copy soon. Mirrim and Svudchin tapped it, but hadn't
>looked at it yet, so I *should* be able to get a full copy.

I taped the show in its entireity.  I would be more than willing to send a
copy to those who are willing to send me a tape.  The show was extraordinary
but my mother was ready to kill me cause I kept rewinding it to show who her
some of the people were.

In Service to the Love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
Exchequer Shire of Adlersruhe