ANST - Thank you everyone!

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Mon May 29 12:04:14 PDT 2000

Your Grace it is a pleasure to serve you and your lord. You add to the style and grace and love of this great and wonderful kingdom. I think the Autocrats did an
outstanding job. Next time lets make changes with the type of weather we have for the event. Lets see cooler air and less winds. Marguerite and Stiamna

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org