ANST - Children

Bella elvenwolf at geotec.net
Tue May 30 21:13:57 PDT 2000

I cannot speak for what happened later because my children left the hall
partway through the movie, but I do know that at least some of us were
seated very close by keeping visual contact and at least for the time that I
was present there were other adults (I'm not sure if they were parents or
not)watching the movie, as well as one of the older children of our group
(age 13) who was aiding with the kids. As I said, I really can't say what
happened at the end, but I know she wasn't alone the whole time.

I do feel sorry for the sitter if that is the state in which things ended.
Sincerest apologies for the trouble you had to endure and our thanks for
making the offer to let them watch the movie. With all the confusion and
fear the children (and adults) had just faced it was very kind of you to
give them an outlet to get calmed down.

I realize it's no defense, but I'm sure there were some of the parents who
were surveying the damage done by the wind and rain, and for those who had
losses I'm sure they were not thinking as clear as they might have.

Again, apologies and heartfelt thanks.

Lady Sibeal