ANST - Thank you

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Tue May 30 19:39:12 PDT 2000

The thanks doesn't belong to us it belongs to Lady Mary Elizabeth. This Lady had become very ill in the heat and still continued to cook for the crown and the house hold to
which she belongs. She always cares for those around Her. Her daughter and husband as well, Amber, took care of at less 10 children along with help from Aribella daughter's
But for the longest time Amber was all alone with all these children and did an outstanding job. Vitat! Lady Mary Elizabeth and The teenagers who helped with the children
so we could do service to the kingdom! Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org