ANST - War

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:31:40 PST 2000

"It is out of courtesy, not necessity, that I answer the ravings of this
most deranged Englishman. Courtesy in the form of fair warning, in your own
tongue, to those suffering the same dementia as this obscure English
dreamer. "

"King Charles VI"

Well said my Noble Father,  even if you did marry me off to Henry, at least
he has the common decency to speak the language of civilization with some
fluency.

Now, about the Aquitaine and my dowry.....

Your loving daughter,
Catherine....