ANST - Blood of Heroes event

Phaedra Wilson pmwilli at uark.edu
Fri Oct 6 12:16:05 PDT 2000

Greetings! I have been lurking on your lists for some time now, and thought
this might be of some interest to some of you.

Countess Phaedra
Shire March of the Grimfells
Calontir

Blood of Heroes
October 21, 2000

Site: University of Arkansas Agri Park on Hwy. 112 in Fayetteville,
Arkansas. Site opens 10am, closes when we're done.

Site Fee: $5 (ages 12+), includes taters and fixins and assorted side dishes
for our traditional steak-thang. Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc., Shire
March of the Grimfells.

Directions: Take Hwy. 540/71 to Exit 66 (Hwy. 112).  Follow 112 south for
1/2 mile.  Agri Park will be on your left.  There will be signs.
For those coming from the west, take Hwy. 412 to Springdale, then follow
Hwy. 540/71 south to Exit 66.
For those of you coming from the south, follow Hwy. 540/71 north to Exit 66.

If you need crash space, please contact one of the autocrats.

For the first time this year, we will be offering A&S classes. If you would
like to teach, please contact Countess Phaedra at pmwilli at uark.edu or
(501)582-1825.  Once again we will also have children's activities, so bring
the whole family!

Autocrats (pick one):
Master Pavel Iosevich
Paul Byers