ANST - Thanks to Brad Leah

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Oct 16 10:47:41 PDT 2000

Greetings to you as well,

I wish to congratulate the shire on their efforts.  I really like that site.
The folks in the shire did a terrific job and were helpful, considerate,
prompt and most pleasant.

THAT WAS THE BEST FEAST I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME! Wow!!  The soup was
wonderful, the bead was just right, the pork was tender, the veggies weren't
over done, and I haven't had spaghetti squash in almost 20 years.  I was
stuffed.  Great job!

(personal and joking to Daffydd..........yes you can have an event again!
hehehe)

Arabella de Montacute

> Greetings unto the populus of Ansteorra,
snip