ANST - Fwd: Crown Tourney

Jadeiztl at aol.com Jadeiztl at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 08:56:17 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the populus of Ansteorra,

I wanted to thank everyone who attended Crown Tourney.  It was an honor for
their Majesties to choose our shire to host the tournament to select their
Heirs.

I would like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make crown tourney a
success, those who decorated the hall, list mistress and water barer, the
cooks and everyone who worked in the kitchen, our constable and all his
deputies, everyone who ran the numerous activities through out the day,
everyone who did set up and take down and all others who donated their time
and considerable talents.

I would also like to thank all of the people who came to the tournament to
support the valiant and chivalric fighters who fought with honor.

In service
Lady Monica de la Cueva
Event Steward Fall Crown Tournament
Seneschal of Brad Leah