ANST - hardening steel

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Oct 24 14:35:02 PDT 2000

I was not needing something "Sir-Alexis-specific", I just knew he had some
of the answers I wanted after talking to him @ crown tournament....

I am wanting information on hardening 18 (and 20) gauge steel for many
differing armouring needs...

Thanks for the information, I'll check the florigium and see what it
says... :)

Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Tuesday, October 24, 2000 3:29 PM, Mark.S Harris
[SMTP:mark.s.harris at motorola.com] wrote:
> Lord Jean Paul de Sens asked:
> > Sir Alexis.
> >
> > If he (or anyone else) could get it to me I'd appreciate it as I had
some questions on hardening steel :)