ANST - Three Kings

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Oct 25 10:34:51 PDT 2000

"Edward III" wrote:

> I look forward to receiving your surrender!

Some Frenchmen Wrote:

You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs!  Go and boil your bottoms, son
of a silly person!  Ah blow my nose at you, so-called "Edward Keeeng"!
You and all your silly English Knnnnnnnn-iggits!!!

Sluggy!

Ah leave it to the French to use improper English. As we have no pig-dogs
here in England that must be something that your French must have personal
knowledge of.

Retreat back to your French hovel, or I shall taunt you a second time. :)

Edward III

French knights may be some of the best in the world, however Welsh bowmen
have a longer reach.

When French Calvary charges Welsh longbowmen you end up having a French
armor sale. I am sure after Agincourt there will be a glutton of armor for
sale on the local market. :)