ANST - Three Kings

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Oct 25 12:25:13 PDT 2000

The illiterate Edward III tortured a handmaiden into writing:

> Ah leave it to the French to use improper English.

Ah, leave it to the English to steal from every beautiful language,
mispronounce it and then dare call anything the improper use of the
resultant mutt verbage!

Sluggy!

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented Edward will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my polearming activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated his place of putridity to facilitate
the ending of his cheesy reign!