ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

Walter Robin aborman at brightok.net
Fri Sep 22 12:39:09 PDT 2000

For our most recent demo,  I constructed a PVC candelabra. ( I got the idea
from that foam candelabra they had at the Rapier Academy in Namron a few
years ago...) I made a stair-step base out of wood, and cut 1 1/4 " PVC pipe
into 10" lengths to serve as candles. I set it up 9 candles, marking every
other one. You get a point for knocking down a colored "candle" and lose a
point for knocking down the blank ones. (Or simply score by counting the
unmarked candles still standing). So I grabbed people walking by at let them
try their hand at the game.

Brilliant idea, yes? people recruited by this method so far: 0
I haven't given up on it. I'm sure it'll help catch that person(s) who's
been looking for fencing all their life.
And at least it was fun for us running the booth....

Ld Walter Robin,
Insegnante, Mooneschadowe