ANST - New Topic and Possible explanation for a Quiet List...

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 23:51:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/22/00 10:21:24 AM EST, gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
writes:

<< What's the most creative and/or effective newcomer recruitment method
 that you've seen or heard about? >>

No offense was taken, so we'll add that back to your total.

(".254"?  How does one get a fraction of an apology?  Very we-ird.)

My favorite method is the large demo.  During the last three times that
Cantebury Faire in Austin was ever run, I was having a blast demonstrating my
fighting skills in rapier demos as well as helping the children have fun with
a "Fight the Knight" booth.  I dare say that it was debatable as to which of
us was having more fun.

Of course, my skills weren't the best in the world, but I was having fun
anyway.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)