ANST - ANST- BIG BIG Thanks

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 16:29:35 PDT 2000

Just a note of Thanks to all those members who drove from the far corners of the Kingdom to help me move into my new home. For those of you who do not kinow, I saved and scrimped and purchased an old church. This has always been my dream and now it's coming together. The old sanctuary will be the 'great hall' with tapestries, shields, armour and anything else I can find. The fellowship hall is going to stay the way it is as is the kitchen. The parlor will become a solar and the offices and ground floor library will be my office and research library. the upstairs has fourteen rooms which when it's all said and done will be ten bedrooms and four bathrooms. It will take a year or so to get it all together but Im just so happy and once again Thanks to all who helped-- by the way my new home has a persona story-- It was an abbey during the reign of Henry VIII but , I a nobleman bought it at a much reduced price and now it's "Holy Cross Manor"

Stephan of Monmouth