ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:16:44 PDT 2001

I would like to remind some of you that not all heavy fighters wear
incredibly open faced bar grill helms where a simple sheet of lexan can be a
cure all.  Of course, with my period visors, I'm at incredibly less of an
at-risk individual.  :)

Morgan

From: "John Thorn" <thornsca at hotmail.com>

I have, however, taken sticks, twigs, sand, mud, and just about any other
organic particle through my grill at some point in time.  I think we should
not cut off our nose to spite our face.  I have plans already to prep my
helmet for melee combat in non-eye friendly terrain with the clear lexan
football players use for their helmets.  EASY FIX.  Really.  Ld John Thorn
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Bronze Thunder bearing red