ANST - FWD: Re: ANST-Announce - Archery Safety?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 07:57:37 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/18/01 9:39:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

> Certainly arrows are cheaper than helms.
>
>                                ---= Morgan

Certainly they are, but you only need 1 helm.  I have marklands.  I am no
good at making them, so I pay Carlyle to.  For 3 dozen ready to shoot arrows
it was $75.    I cannot imagine what Gilly has paid for his several
100's-1000's.  I have been lucky and haven't had very many arrows damaged,
however, 3 dozen is about 1 war's/event's worth of casualties.  My new helm
cost me $325.  In effect, 156 arrows = new helm.  They may not cost as much
individually, but over the period of a couple of years, they certainly are
right up there.

Sigen Northkeep