ANST - FWD: Re: ANST-Announce - Archery Safety?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 08:19:24 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/18/01 10:15:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
baron_duncan at hotmail.com writes:

> Well I think I can trump that with my 16 helms. The Most expensive of that
>  is over 600$. And I have a squire who has only four (but he is learning
and
>  aquiring more) and the average is around 500.;)
>
>  Duncan Princeps Ansteorra

Well, we all collect things, I collect amber...

Of course Your Highness, one of your high station is expected to be seen in
only the best, and it would never do to wear the same helm two times in a
row!  :-D

But... How many *arrows* do you have? <G>

Sigen Northkeep