ANST - Re: Archery safety issue & History Repeated

Laura Matthews SquireBea at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 16:40:57 PDT 2001

To everyone concerned:

To put to rest a lot of bandwidth. Let me make this perfectly clear.
THERE WILL BE NO MODIFICATION OF HELMS.

Please focus your time and energy on finding the specifications for
the bows, crossbows, and ammo needed to solve this safety issue.
Modifications to helms is not an option.  With the testing that is on
going and the information that we can gather.  We will be able to make an
informed judgement as to the steps needed to make this a safer activity.

Thank you for your cooperation.  Please send replies to stasya at msn.com

Sir Wilhelm von Buch   Earl Marshall Ansteorra