ANST - Re: History Repeats Itself Again and again and again

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at home.com
Wed Apr 18 19:24:35 PDT 2001

The argument about natural hazards is specious.  We went a long time
without *needing* eye protection before we introduced archery.

Archery was introduced as an experimental thing, with the understanding
that we may need to modify things as we went.  The intention from the
beginning was to modify *archery* to make it doable, as an addition to
the game we were playing.

Archers have joined a game that was well established and mature.  It is
very poor grace to say that if those who were playing that game are now
being injured by the folks who were invited to join, that they should
change their armor to accomodate the addition.

Dux