ANST - Fw: [SCA-MissileCombat] BoD ruling on the SEM policy change (APD/ABD)

j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu j_smallw at titan.sfasu.edu
Mon Apr 23 08:45:50 PDT 2001

As Sir Burke stated, the BOD is prone to side on the side of safety.
Unfortunately, because of the way this was done, the archers will have to
conform to the ruling for 3 months prior to the review of the policy.
That or just not have CA for those months between Aug 1 and the October
BOD meeting.  In other words, why go to all the trouble of conforming to
the policy if it might be overturned 3 months later.

I had suggested to the members that they put a hold on the policy pending
review at their next meeting thus giving everyone time to make their
case prior to having the policy go into effect.

Ansgar von Aachen

PS.  Does anyone know what the vote was on this?