ANST - Is it worth it??

Russell mahee of acre husted at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:12:39 PDT 2001

translation for people who do not understand what just happened.

Imagine if the SEM had just changed the rules to stated that no weapon with
duct-tape or ever had duct-tape was allowed on the field. That is what just
happened to the archery community of Ansteorra as well as almost every other
kingdom.

Am I saying it is wrong...no...I am saying some people do not understand.

The archery rule change really did hurt a lot of people. True, it hurt their
wallet to save their eyes.

It is still my wish that every Ansteorran in the castle next year has a bow
and six arrows.

your servant,
mahee