ANST - Greetings w/Archery Question

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Apr 30 10:27:13 PDT 2001

Valstarr,

I wanted to make another point here since you are talking about
the problem of removing bonded on nocks. The heads of regular
target archery arrows are also often bonded on. Now this may be
obvious to you and others, but unfortunately it wasn't to at
least one previous Gulf Wars archer. You CANNOT just stick a
Baldar head or a Thistle Missle head over that target point.
The target point needs to be removed FIRST.

Since you are buying a combat archery set, this should not
be a problem. I doubt the APD will be either. With the new
rules, I would expect the kit to provide the ABDs and thus the
arrows should be set up with nocks or not as necessary.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net