[Ansteorra] Going to Pennsic

Marthe Cole claryce at mmcable.com
Fri Aug 3 03:36:46 PDT 2001

If you take this route to get to Pennsics, I only have one thing to add
based on years of traveling this route to get to Pennsic.

When you get to St. Louis, take the 270 south loop, with changes to 255
after the river.  This can save *hours* of time by bypassing most of
downtown St. Louis.  It's all new, 4 and 5 lane highway.   The only drawback
is that you have to watch closer for the signs.

----Mistress Claryce