[Ansteorra] Persona Worksheet for Vikings

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:35:12 PDT 2001

>Katla of Wildwood innis Ulfstjarna wrote:
>I was in the process of altering the questions to fit my personna....thanks
>for the insight.....noew all I have to do is more online research ( but
>that's the fun part ) .....

Don't overlook the library, either.  There is *tons* of useful and
interesting information about the Vikings out there that is a goldmine for
persona development.

Ideally you should plan to use the online info (even mine) as only a
starting point.  Most online "information" about the Vikings is pure bunk --
if the webpage does not list its sources, you can't trust the information at
all.  Even if the sources are listed, you should verify with other,
reputable sources.  Even good researchers make mistakes in interpretation,
or may not be aware of the newest scholarship out there.

Good luck and happy researching!

::GUNNORA::