[Ansteorra] Persona Worksheets

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Aug 22 07:18:50 PDT 2001

I'd like to second what Gunnora is saying about the SCA, or even SCA culture, not
requiring folks to know their "persona-l" information to this depth.

When I was new, I looked at those worksheets...and -freaked-.  For many people,
choosing a persona is the first step to learning about history.  The persona is a
"hook" into a particular time and place, that leads to a gradual increase in
knowledge; everyone has their  own timeframe of learning, or even desire to learn.
My guess is that a majority of people in the SCA cannot not answer half of the
questions presented.  So...new folks!  Do not feel bad if you find yourselves
stumbling on those questions.  View them as a handy list that will help you
explore...rather than some strict requirement for surviving and thriving in the SCA.

Isobel Hadleigh
Kingdom Hospitaler