[Ansteorra] Period Dog Breeds

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Dec 20 23:01:50 PST 2001

We have recently accuired a new member of the family and he is
precious.  He is a Havanese and a delightful boy.  Here is some info on his
breed, http://www.pets4you.com/pages/jomaran_havanese_2.html

The naming process will come soon, now to find something to go on
paperwork, seems like a persona task...

If any of you have been researching dogs' who's heritage goes back over 400
years, here is a great resource and the page I have listed has the rare
breeds listed.  http://www.pets4you.com/rare.html and this is their
inclusive breed page, http://www.pets4you.com/dogs.html

I would love to hear from anyone else who has gotten into researching dogs
from period,

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net