[Ansteorra] Level 3 Banishment???

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Dec 28 12:22:57 PST 2001

very touchey subject, especially here in the north.
for me anyway.
I can only assume that the reason for not telling the populace, would be to
try and let the person being banished, not loose more face.
Some times they do turn up in other kingdoms.
Maidenhair

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System