[Ansteorra] re: What can we talk about (was Level 3...)

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 10:22:40 PST 2001

Greetings!

Good idea.

How can we make newcomers feel welcome? Well, from my
experience (a mere 2 and a half years ago) I felt a
bit intimidated when I first started. Perhaps the
nobles and peers could make themselves more accesible
to newcomers and help guide them along, that would be
great.

Eleanor
--- Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio <chiara at io.com>
wrote:
> What we can talk about is how to help newcomers feel
> welcome. Many of the
> local lists are doing that just now. It would be
> nice to carry some of
> those conversations on over to here to share ideas
> and learn more about
> what works and what does not work.
>

> --
> Sincerely,