[Ansteorra] re: What can we talk about (was Level 3...)

Wolf Bite wolfbite12000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 11:08:09 PST 2001

Since this has wandered into the newcomers discussion,
I will take this opportunity to make a last post...

After seeing numerous posts both list-wise and
privately regarding my original questions, I would
like to thank both Rhodri and Marc/Diarmaid(sps?) for
seeing the true actual intent of my post which was to
ask about the banishment procedures.

Rhodri took the time to individually address each
question and elaborate privately regarding guidelines
and procedures.  This clarified much for me.

However, others saw fit to read more into my questions
than was actually stated.  Had I wanted details, I
would have requested details.  Quite honestly, I do
not know the person in question, nor do I know but
perhaps one or two of the folks that responded, even
those I do not know personally.

Eric Mauer, whoever and where ever you are, my
apologies for making you feel personally attacked, you
were not.

In the future, I will keep these reactions in mind so
as not to offend thereby not to get flamed and accused
of cowardice.  However, it will have to apply to some
other list or organization, as I am a new comer no
longer...

My thanks again to Rhodri and Marc, and wishes that
there were more folk like you,

Candace Richards
otherwise known as Confused in Ansteorra