[Ansteorra] Questions about groups that cover large geographi cal areas

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Dec 4 06:56:43 PST 2001

>I am one of those that would be very interested in this.  The distance makes
>it difficult for me to hold an office and to attend any of the guild
>meetings except on very rare occasions.  Short of trying to start a group in
>my own area, I don't know what would be an acceptable alternative.
>
>Isa

I love your new name, it speaks of wisdom and peace.  How beautiful.

As to the question, I have to thank dear Stefan for forwarding it on to the
Cooks list.  One dear lady has been a storehouse of wisdom and has a friend
with even more to offer that she is putting me in touch with.  I am so
thankful, for it says you have not because you ask not, I asked and my cup
is running over and I am so joyful that I took the risk of sounding
odd.  Thanks again.

Isa, watch on our red tape list for when I get a few more pieces from
her.  She has many ideas for us to try,

Susan the Curious
and Happy Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep