[Ansteorra] Questions about groups that cover large geographi cal areas

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 4 08:53:34 PST 2001

Susan the Curious wrote:
> >I am one of those that would be very interested in this.  The distance makes
> >it difficult for me to hold an office and to attend any of the guild
> >meetings except on very rare occasions.  Short of trying to start a group in
> >my own area, I don't know what would be an acceptable alternative.
> >
> >Isa

> As to the question, I have to thank dear Stefan for forwarding it on to the
> Cooks list.  One dear lady has been a storehouse of wisdom and has a friend
> with even more to offer that she is putting me in touch with.  I am so
> thankful, for it says you have not because you ask not, I asked and my cup
> is running over and I am so joyful that I took the risk of sounding
> odd.  Thanks again.
>
> Isa, watch on our red tape list for when I get a few more pieces from
> her.  She has many ideas for us to try,

'Lainie, (who is on the SCA-Cook's list) also copied me on two of
these messages. I will be using these two, and hopefully any more
good ones I see as the basis for a new file in the Florilegium
(www.florilegium.org). So, you might want to check back there in
a while. When this happens it should also show up in my monthly
Florilegium article.

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net