[Ansteorra] Re: Ur 1st GW

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:50:55 PST 2001

To give a different view. My first GW was GW VII and it did not rain till
the last day and then it was a light sprinkle. We did how ever set a record
for low temp on Thus and was almost as cold Fri. so rain is not absolute but
we are talking Miss. in March and rain is possibility, but so is cold so
take some warm cloths as well as some for wet.
plachoya