[Ansteorra] RE: Level 3 Banishment???

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 22:51:37 PST 2001

> i don't understand. if someone does something bad enough to be
> banished why
> shouldn't the kingdom populous know about it?
>
> vivat ansteorra,
> lady julienne de lion

M'lady,

   Because of situations like my recent banishment in Trimaris. I was
dealing with a private situation *outside* of the SCA and others put
their nose where it did not belong, shoving my private matter into
the spotlight of the SCA. It showed on their part bad taste, poor
judgement, favoritism, immaturity, and only raises more eyebrows to
private matters that have long-since died away.
   Perusing something a private matter is seriously *NOT* a good
idea, trust me. And knowing "Tuh Tahl" as many years as I have, I can
rest assured in informing you he will let you know the situation if
he really wants it known.

Regards,
Lady Colete d'Evreax
Trimaris

=====
"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
--Sister Elizabeth Kenny