[Ansteorra] Re: Banishments and the BoD

panthyr at texas.net panthyr at texas.net
Sun Dec 30 15:20:31 PST 2001

You are incorrect, unless you are referring solely to Absolute Banishment. I can
think of two banishments (not absolute) right off the top of my head within the
last 5 years, and could probably dig up records on a few more in the last 10 if
I had to. Most banishments don't get a lot of discussion, for reasons which have
already been talked to death. Personally I wonder why this particular one was
brought up on the list, by someone who did not sign their name to their post.

Donal O Dochartaigh