[Ansteorra] So What's Planned For Coronation

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Mon Dec 31 18:27:40 PST 2001

Since you asked, not only is a fabulous feast being prepared there will be
merchants to tempt you with their wares, fun and games for any children who
come, and I would also like to invite any and all Bards to perform for the
pleasure of Their Royal Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses as well as the
gentles of our kingdom.

Who know, there might even be a game or two for the adults to see who solves
the puzzle the quickest.

The site tokens are beautiful, by the way.  It has taken the members of our
shire, and a few adoptees, two different weekends to complete them, and the
feast tokens will be completed this weekend.

As this is my first large event, I hope I don't forget anything!!!  Panic is
beginning to take over as there are less than two weeks, to go!!!!

Lady Marianna