ANST - Was Gulf War, now late arrivals

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Feb 26 19:48:29 PST 2001

Gideon,

You are a saint!!  So many times I have just fallen asleep for about an hour
or so after a long drive and set up when someone even later than our group
comes into camp.  Most people are at least trying to keep quiet at 3 am (or
4, or 5) but I have actually had to get up and ask people to please not yell
across the campground.  Sometimes, the cussing at each other (and the hammer
that just hit a thumb in the dark)is ugly and offensive.

It wouldn't be so bad, but the children have a tendency to wake up at the
first crack of dawn (around 6).

Of course, it *wasn't* me who suggested that the children play kick ball
next to the offending campers' tents Sunday morning after they were drinking
late into Saturday night (hehehe....).

Xene