ANST - Crown tourney info

James T Crouchet jtc at io.com
Mon Feb 26 21:00:06 PST 2001

>1. Ask online. (ansteorra at ansteorra.org) 99% of the time you will get
>several replies within a short time.

Everyone ignored the guy who asked for 5 days. I think someone was asleep at
the switch. Do you think maybe I've woken them up? <evil grin>

Besides, did you really think I was going to stop making trouble just
because you guys weren't there on the throne to harass anymore? ;->

>Failing all that, you should write the Board of Directors ASAP, as this
>failure to communicate is unforgivable, and should result in the
>banishment of the Steward, the quartering of the Cook, the
>excommunication of
>the Kingdom Chronicler and the...oh,uh, never mind. I got a bit
>distracted.

Oh, would you please start that process for us? <smiling sweetly>

Doré (Who, like Chinese food,  is sometimes sweet and sometimes sour,
according to what dish needs to be served.)