ANST - Fp at Duncan

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:01:34 PST 2001

>Fighter Practice is still going tonight. If it is raining go
>straigt to the house.

I was wanting to get in a little fighting before this weekend
but will we be fighting in the rain or do you have some
other thoughts?

I'll be glad when Sunday comes. Crown will be over with and
Selene is flying in.

Glad you got back from Estrella in one piece. Have you gotten
a job yet?

Sorry I didn't make it out to fighter practice last weekend. I
was hit with a bout of laziness.

If anyone needs to ge their armour in order for crown, this
>is the
>time to do it.

I think I'm okay.

So should I come over or what's the deal?

Gunthar