ANST - Sir Badon

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Feb 28 15:58:24 PST 2001

Sir Badon is going to be in New Orleans for his appeal which will be oral
appeals. Which from what I gather from Leigh is a good thing it can go
either way. He can be let off his sentence that day if it goes in his favor,
or it can be denied, sentence can be withdrawn, or can still have a sentence
but time is served. So there can be a lot to the out come. Please pray for
him and Leigh that all goes well.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive