ANST - CANDLEMAS TEACHER(S) & SUPPLIES NEEDED

ems.cougar at juno.com ems.cougar at juno.com
Tue Jan 9 19:54:17 PST 2001

Alina,

I can't attend the function, but I do have a suggestion....
WAY back in 7th grade, we had an "International Day". The thing that I
remember the most, was that my teacher brought wooden chopsticks to
school, that she bought in a bundle, at the dollar store. We practiced
picking up little colored wooden blocks and dropping them in a cup. This
was a prelude to using the chopsticks at lunch that day.

To this day, I can pick up a single grain of rice, or a loose pea with
chopsticks, thanks to the forethought of that teacher.
You may want to consider this as an activity. I know it is one of my
fonder memories from that time. And btw, the teacher's name was also
Alice....Alice Stewart.

Cougar!!