[Ansteorra] new topic

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:49:52 PDT 2001

Mairi and I were at the Rodeo in February.  We were lucky enough to find a
place to sit in the food area befor the show.  One family came to the table
but there were only 2 chairs left.  I gave up my chair to the lady even
though I hadn't finished eating.  I just finished my dinner on one knee.
The lady was flabergasted that someone would give up a chair to a lady.
Made me feel good.

Another time many years ago, I was leaving a home improvement store when I
saw two elderly ladies wheeling a largish counter top out on a basket.  I
asked if they needed help getting it in their car.  They accepted and one of
the ladies said "I guess that there ARE some gentlemen left" (or something
like that).

Sometimes it is the little things that count.

Regards
Leofric