[Ansteorra] Heat up the Boiling Oil

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Thu Jul 12 09:13:17 PDT 2001

> That's not necessarily true. The way the poll was worded
> was that it was a poll to see if there was enough interest to do an official
> polling.

In the interest of objective accuracy, and so we need not have a discussion
on what the informal poll actually did or did not say:

"This is NOT the final poll for principality, just an opinion survey to see
if there is enough interest in going forward with a more formal discussion
and organizational committee."

"1. Should the Northern Region begin the process to become a Sovereign
Principality?"

And so forth.  The interested reader can look at
http://www.ionet.net/~burkemc/poll.pdf for the entire thing; Sir Burke's
resource page has been linked from the Northern web page since I revamped it
a few months ago in case you lose this and need to find it again.

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe