[Ansteorra] Is there a current Gothic Web site?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jul 25 15:54:47 PDT 2001

I've just checked all of the Western Region's group websites and the Shire
of Crossrode Keep is the only one that mentions Gothic (for the current
year). It's at the bottom of their page of local events, found at:
http://crossrodekeep.homestead.com/Local_Events.html )

It's not clear who the autocrats are this year, but perhaps they will see
this and give us an update. :-)

-=Armand=-