[Ansteorra] margrave

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:14:14 PDT 2001

Yes I am pumping our local event. We would like to
welcome all to our event Called Margrave. It is Nov
9-11 and we know it isnt on the calander yet...
hopefully that has been rectified. There will be
childrens events out the wazoo, prizes for childrens
margrave include 2 chain maile hauberks one for each
age group. There will be brewing competitions, A&S,
Rapier, Bardic, HW, etc for the adults. There will not
be a feast this year but we will be running a Tavern.
Come one come all cause this year we are going to have
a ball. Location is Robbers Cave State Park In
Wilburton Oklahoma. Our Web Page for it will be up and
running probably tomorrow then you wil be able to see
directions from dallas/tulsa/okc and etc to site.

Chass

> I would just like to take a moment to let everyone
> know that the Canton of
> Rundel will be having our annual event,
> Margrave/Vourmond, the weekend of
> November 9-11, 2001, at Robber's Cave State Park in
> Wilburton, Oklahoma. If
> you have any questions I will be happy to answer
> them. We hope to see you
> there!

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047