[Ansteorra] vigil and party

Wise drwise at swbell.net
Fri Jun 8 20:01:45 PDT 2001

Greetings from Sir Alexis LaBouche,

Just a quick note to let everyone know the vigil scheduled for tonight has been
postponed until tomorrow morning since it is a bit damp at the site.  But have no
fear I am sure the weather will cooperate tomorrow and make for a lovely day so come
out and enjoy Warlord.
Since the site is dry (in the legal sense) and the weather hasn't cooperated so far,
the margarita party and get together has been rescheduled for the Fourth of July
party.  So mark it on your calender and come on down for a wild time and see if once
again I can light my pasture on fire with a few bottle rockets.

Until tomorrow,

Alexis